Smartek IPSC4 LED Strobe Controller
High-end LED Illumination Controller for Real Professionals
At industrial Machine Vision applications the Strobe Controller series of Smartek is renowned for its switching capacities and precision. Latest model IPSC4-r2 with 4 parallel channels provides 10A per channel and pulses of down to 1µs. The IPSC4-r2 stands out with its time trigger resolution of 1µs and a current pulse resolution of 1mA.
Strobe Controllers are applied to create a flash with an LED light at the exposure moment of a camera. This allows for operating LED illumination devices way beyond their standard mode. Due to ultra-short but high power switching, the achieved luminance intensity can be significantly increased with reduced thermal effects for the LEDs.
With superior performance characteristics, uncompromising reliability and highly attractive price points the Strobe Controllers of Smartek assert themselves as preferred solution in more and more and ever demanding Machine Vision applications.
Furthermore the whole Strobe Controller series comes with a rich feature set: up to 4 parallel channels, power out interface for a cooling fan, and comfortable Ethernet or RS232 access to the controller settings.
Key Benefits & Features:
- 4 output channels
- Comfortable controller interface over Ethernet and RS232
- Max. current pulse 10A @ 200V per channel
- Max. continuous current 570mA @ 30V per channel
- Pulse width 1μs to 1000ms
- Very small trigger latency ~2μs
- Online current and voltage measurements
- Temperature sensor
- Digital EEPROM lighthead coding
- 4 trigger inputs, 5V to 24V level
- 24V DC Power supply
- 24V DC Output for lighthead cooling fan
- Analog ID (AID) and AID check mode
- Robust and compact anodized aluminum case