Low Noise and Ultra Sensitivity on 2.8 Megapixels at 53 Frames p. sec.
The new Lt365R from Lumenera is based on the novel Sony CCD sensor ICX674 with proven performance, outstanding image quality, low noise and high sensitivity. Featuring a 2.8 megapixel resolution, USB 3.0 interface and a high-speed global shutter, this highly anticipated camera will complement Lumenera’s Lt line of USB 3.0 imaging solutions.
The high performance CCD sensor and low noise electronics ensure clear and sharp images, rendering details with amazing accuracy. Superior responsiveness positions it as a great choice for Near-Infrared (NIR) imaging. This industrial-grade camera provides 2.8 megapixel at up to 53 fps, or 66 fps at HD resolution, and is therefore ideally suited for a variety of applications including traffic, tolling, high-speed inspection and machine vision. A scientific-grade variant is available for the most demanding life science applications such as digital pathology and ophthalmology. The Lt365R can be customized to suit OEM designs.
- 2/3” Sony ICX674 CCD sensor , color and monochrome
- 2.8 Megapixel (1940 x 1460), 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- 53 fps at 2.8 megapixel, 66 fps at full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Industry leading Sony ExView HAD II sensor technology
- USB 3.0 interface for fastest image delivery
- Compact, robust form factor measuring 40 x 40 x 60 mm with 16 mounting points